Wednesday, July 7, 2010

3rd Wedding Anniversary

We took time to celebrate our 3rd wedding anniversary in June; three years flies by. Our tradition has been to go to the Schoolyard Tavern (where we first met and Tom proposed) and have a glass of champagne to celebrate. We try to fit in a trip to Union Pier, Michigan too at a bed and breakfast. This year we went towards the end of June and brought Aiden too. We had a great time playing in Lake Michigan. We didn't mind sharing our romantic weekend with him:)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lindsay,
    My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
    I was looking for blogs about Glen Arbor to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
    Hope to hear from you soon!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete